September 3 – 6, 2019
Americana Song Academy registration fee is $575
Tamarack Hall lodging (limited to 10 rooms) is an additional $400
Starting in 2019, there will be a $25 camping fee for anyone not staying in Tamarack Hall.
Registration Opens December 3, 2018
“The Americana Song Academy brought me back to life, artistically… it rekindled the fire I had been looking for for a long time”
– Catie Curtis, touring professional singer-songwriter
The Americana Song Academy inspires people to believe in their creativity and helps develop a community that supports that pursuit.
- Artists performing at the Sisters Folk Festival arrive 4 days early to teach all aspects of music, songwriting, performance and singing.
- Participants deeply engage and nurture their music, songs, and aspirations. Private concerts, open mics and mentor sessions are all part of the experience.
- The musical alchemy of the festival artists from “Song Camp” helps inspire collaborations and exceptional performances at the festival each year.
- Campers participate in workshops, communal meals and activities at the performing arts camp “Caldera”, a stunning location on the edge of Blue Lake, high in the Cascade Mountains.
- With an extraordinary caterer, a beautiful and powerful location, and a unique, intimate experience, the event continues to be highly anticipated and sells out each year.